Monday, March 26, 2012

We still whurlin cuh...

Niggas been askin me.......where you at Sound? Where yo music at? Where yo blog at? Nigga you still whurlin?

Oh, we whurlin my nigga, life been holdin me back from givin out more reviews, but I have not forgotten or given up on #TeamWhurlin.  I got some new shit on the horizon. I am still doing some reviews, new and OLD albums, and I will be branchin out topics other than music, introducin you to the official "That Shit Aint Whurlin" series.

And, a new partner has signed on to keep shit real. @RealNiggaSolo finna join the movement to get in some of his own views and tell yall what to fuck with out here and what not to fuck with. My nigga gone beat that case, and he gon run shit here. So follow that nigga @RealNiggaSolo, and be on the look out for some new posts REAL SOON cuh.  The creative juices are flowin once again, its been a while, but Whats Whurlin is finna get back in shape.  Better late than never.

Follow yo boy @Sound757, hmu for anything you want me and @RealNiggaSolo to review or rant on, and also check out my bandcamp page http://sound.bandcamp.com/ and listen to some of my music, and be on the lookout for some new shit.

The future looks bright, moves finna be made, and #TeamWhurlin will only continue to grow.  Let us know if you want in.

Whurlin- Sound

8 comments:

  1. This is some real nigga shit cuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see what this shits about

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whurlin better be at an all time high

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twirlin' my nigga,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao nigga said Twirlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twirl is a whirl just ask Earl The Pearl,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shit ain't drippin' fam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Word wack sauced up heavily.

    ReplyDelete